About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Such a beautiful reminder

As I read this in front of the whole class in Positive Psychology,It was very beautiful that I have decided to post it in my blog to serve this as a reminder to all of you brothers and sisters in Christ that God is always there for us when we need Him.

The footprints

One night I had a dream.
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with God.
And across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene,I noticed two pairs of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me and the other to God.

When the last scene if my life flashed before us,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at times along the path of life
there was only one set of footprints.

I noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times of my life.This really bothered
me and I questioned God about it."God,you said
that once I decided to follow you,you would
walk with me all the way,but I noticed that during the
most troublesome times in my life there is only one
set of footprints.I don't understand why in times
when i needed you most,you would leave me."

God replied."My precious,precious child.I love
you and I would never leave you during your
times of trials and sufferings.When you see only one
set of footprints it was then that I carried you."

No comments: