About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Breakaway(a tag I stole from fish lips blog..haha)

Tag number one
RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5.Put this on your journal.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
over you-chris daughtry(errr...over you 1st??)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Crush-David Archuleta(hmm...ya..I am in a crush)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Chris Brown-With you(hmmm..I want a committed wife)

4. How do you feel today?
Bye Bye-Mariah Carey(errr...I dont know..maybe its cuz I am leaving for college soon??lol)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Love story-Taylor Swift(to love and to be loved and to find love...hahaha)

6. What is your motto?
You will never walk alone-Point of Grace(Yes!!God is always beside me wherever I go)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Breaking Dishes-Rihanna(lol...haha..ya I break dishes whenever I am not happy(so not true)..haha)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Gotta go my own way-High school Musical(haha..ya..they let me decide my ways..lol..XD)

9. What do you think about very often?
Can I have this dance-HSM3(awww..that will be so romantic..holding hands with the one you love..and dance..(although I am not good at dancing..its worth a try..XD)haha)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Thanks for the memories-Fall out boys(errr...clueless)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Wont Go Home Without You-Maroon 5 (errr...ya..always stay up night with them..lol)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
One step at a time-Jordin Sparks(I think she take things one step at a time 1 la..no hurries k???haha)
13. What is your life story?
Shake it-metro station(lol...ya..my life shakes...tak tentu arah 1..haha)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
She will be loved-Maroon 5(I want to be the best for her...O.o..haha)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Angels cry-The red jumpsuit apparatus(O.o...I will be so happy until I cry...depends..lol)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
My heart will go on-celine dion(YES!!!!YES!!!!I LOVE THIS SONG VERY MUCH!!ITS SO ROMANTIC!!!awwww.wwww.w.w.w.w.)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
My happy ending-Avril Lavigne(haha..I will die happily...XD)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
I'm yours-Jason Mraz(errr...I like to be yours???lol)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Bad Day-Alvin and the Chipmunks(hmmm...a really bad day really creeps me out..talk bout bad luck...)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Invisible-Clay Aiken(errr...I can't turn invisible...my secrets are invisible..lol)

21. What do you think of your friends?
No air-Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks(they suffocate me..haha..no la...they are as important as air to me..lol)

22. What will you post this ar?
Breakaway-Kelly Clarkson(one of my favourite songs..haha..)

No comments: