About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally its Done...for now..


Mid terms is officially over today.Finally!!!!!
After days of studying just for 5 subjects,which is less than that of SPM.It was crazy.
And now that its over.I can just chill...chill...and chill more for about 2-3 weeks till I sit for my Finals.
I don't really feel like blogging nowadays.Something doesn't seem and feel right for me.I guess that this college thing is really getting over me huh??College life is ain't a walk in a park.Its quite stressful I guess.And now I am constantly praying that God will strengthen me when I am weak and lost.He is my shepherd and I believe that He will see me through.

O ya,one more thing.Transformers was awesome.pure awesome.
and so is the ManU vs Malaysia match.It was worth every penny.


Till then.
Tata.

4 comments:

Huee Wen said...

"College life is aint walking in a park" hahaha...where did u get that from??...anyways how much did u pay to go watch the MU vs Malaysia match?

annonymous said...

huh??what college life is aint walking in a park??Its aint a walk in a park.Means its not that relaxing and stress free.lol.Err...I got the cheapest ticket which is rm58 and it has the best view compared to that of rm58 and rm308.XD

Huee Wen said...

Ooopss...hahaa..ter type wrongly..muh bad...cool...u paid juz to watch the match..haha

annonymous said...

O.o
ya...its not like Man U will come to Msia every year,so its better if we can grab every opportunity as a Man U fan to watch our heroes play against Malaysia..haha