About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 Down 2 to Go


I feel like screaming right now..3 mid terms down..2 more to go!!!ARGHHHH...and I don't really study for them...don't really doesn't mean I dont..but just a bit la...haha...
Life have been great in UCSI.I love it very very much.Maybe the fact that UCSI is surrounded with good food all over menara gading.Haha.Awesome food.Cheap as well.Lol.


And Man U made their first signing this summer!!Valencia is now in Old trafford.XD.I do hope that with his speed and dribbling skills he will be able to assist rooney and berbatov..and 1 more player perhaps...Benzema..Awww..how I would love to see Benzema wearing the number 7 shirt in Old trafford.XD

Well I guess thats all for now.Nothing much dy la.Lol.I wanna go watch the Man U match at Bukit Jalil!!Do hope that I can get the tickets through the star competition!!Haha,and I got a training pass to watch them train 1 day before the match.LOL.If only Ronaldo is still a Man U player.XD.haha.

No comments: