About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

sharing time

I find this passage very interesting and i would love to share it with all of you readers..^^o ya and thanks jacey for being ever so kind by sending me devotions almost every day...^^

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked,''Lord,how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me?Up to seven times?''Jesus answered,''I tell you,not seven times,but seventy-seven times."
Matthew 18:21-22

Often times we struggle in life...there are ppl who cares about us..and there are those who sometimes try to make things difficult for us..or irritates us and we juz dont like them..
I have also been struggling with all these...everytime when someone offended me..i tend to talk bad bt them..or just hate them for a long period of time..but I believe that people can change..and they really can...and i changed..^^..I always remind myself everyime when I am not happy or pleased with anything...I will just have to always depend on God..For He is always there...trying to reach out for us..but sometimes we ignore Him...God works in creative ways..through ppl...through circumstances...objects..and even...Food^^...well...I can really feel Gods presence everytime i need Him...All we have to do is just believe that He is there...and guess what???He is..^^

Talking bt forgiveness...we are made to be like Christ...to always be like Him in every possible way we can..God sent Jesus Christ to come down on earth to die on the cross for our sins...He was brutally flocked and whipped as He suffered His way to the cross...Cant you see that God loved us so much...that He is willing to suffer for us??He can just easily call for angels to help Him or even just wipe them off away just like ABC..but no...He chosed to die for our sins...Thats the reason why we are now redeemed and we must be grateful for that by being just like Him...we should always forgive and forget..Generally its easy to forgive but its hard to forget....but as people of Christ...we need to try...to do our best for the Lord...

No comments: