About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Monday, April 20, 2009

God spoke to me

SUNDAY 19.APRIL.2009
_________________________
Today was a really hectic day for me as I woke up at 7 in the morning knowing that today is gonna be a tough day for me....because
  • I am to song lead in the chinese ministry and i dont really perform well in it
  • I am to prepare a surprise birthday for joshua and jeremy
  • I am to teach the tamil kids bm for tamil tuition
  • I am to song lead at DAyouth
  • I am to make sure all my members are here today
  • I am to produce a video with the team entitled''Directionless lives''
  • I am to make sure they have something to munch on/eat if we were to stay back for the video..(and we did...we had maggi and rootbeer....^^)

Extra struggles on that day...

  • I sweat a lot during the chinese song leading..and it wasn't a pretty sight as usual...
  • I got about 12 tamil students in my class..and then later 3 joined in..thats a total of 15 kids...
  • I dont think i performed well when I worship lead in DAyouth
  • 2 of our members were absent...have to think of a different idea for the video...
  • We decided to stay back for the video cuz i promised my members MCD...in the end we can't cuz its not fair for the other groups....and I have to go home and grab two packets of Maggi for them and 3 bottles of rootbeer for everyone..
  • some of my members doesn't understand the meaning of the word ''serious'' when it comes to video shooting...I know I have been a lame leader and stuffs and sometimes crack jokes with them...but they should really differentiate between focus and play..
  • true enough...as they were not serious with it...the video camera battery went dead...and i have to ask my mom to get the charger for me...
  • I was held responsible for my team members going home late that night...

As i list down all of these things here...God is really testing me in one thing''to persevere...to be patient..''Like what we were taught in RBS that christians are crazy ppl...and after going through all these...I think I am...being a christian is not as easy as eating ice cream where its so cooling and sweet and stuffs..NO!!being a christian is like drinking ginseng tea or some bitter soup...its hard at first...but in the end..it benefits us...Being a teacher is not easy as well...to take care of 15 std2-3 tamil students for half an hour and we have to really drill them...really DRILL them to teach them...i have been tested of my patience a lot of times..but i learned to calm myself and do it for the Lord..not for me...but for the Lord..for the Tamil kids....Being a leader is not easy as well...sure I do sometimes wonder why is my team like this or like that..and why he or she(ppl from other groups)not in my team??well...this is how ELITE was born...we are to slowly build Elite up as a group and not by individuals...As it is written in ROMANS12:5

''so we,though many,are one body in Christ,and individually members one of another''

Each of the members plays an important role in building up the team...and we have to be patience with one another....I love the idea of changing leaders every 3 months as we get to see leaders slowly being ''developed''...to continue to build DAGC for Gods glory...Thats all for my ''CRAZY SUNDAY''...it indeed was crazy..but i benefited from it...we finished our video and everyone was happy...and exhausted...^^

''Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us,let us use them:if prophecy,in proportion to our faith;If service,in our serving;he who teaches,in his teaching;he who exhorts,in his exhortation;he who contributes,in liberality;he who gives aid,with zeal;he who does acts of mercy,with cheerfulness.'' Romans 12:6-8

2 comments:

- [ b E v ] - said...

u song lead at DAYouth ok what...

annonymous said...

Ok meh??o...since u say so...thanks..^^...u boosted my confidence...^^