About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ok...random stuffs...

hmmm..okie..truly sorry for not updating my blog cuz..i have no internet at home!!!!llol...my dad took it away not cuz i am not a good boy..juz that he need it for his work..lol...well...my loss is his gain..lol...^^

well..after RBS,i have been doing nonsence and doing nothing at home..i have backslided a bit..i guess..well..thats the challenge we must face after RBS rite??well..i passed my undang test...went for that 6 hrs amali thing(actually i skipped the 2nd half of the session..cuz lazy la..and i have to pay rm10 for that...i escaped!!!hahahahaha...)now i am juz sitting at home waiting..waiting..waiting for that L license and to practice and practice to get my P license..and...i can DRIVE!!!ahahahaha...cool..yeah...yippee...^^well...and yesterday i went for Fast and Furious with andy,kim and shu en..haha...someday i wish i can drive like dom...neh...too dangerous..haha...dont wanna risk my life juz for the sake of racing here and there...gotta use my life to the fullest...amen??^^

Even now i have problem deciding what to study next...to be honest...i love the 3 subs that UCSI offers...Arts 1...psychology...mass com and english..haha...for those who are close to me..1 week u will hear me say that i am going to study psycho..then another week..mass com..then another week...english...haha..so now i am confused...and i have about a week left to make my decision...ARGHHHHHHHHHHH...Help??hehe.....

To sam mok:...dont always tell me to update and update and update la..lol..u can see me every sunday during DAyouth..lol..dont have to update u can see how am I 1 la lol...gained weight and stuff la..lol..==..

PITH...People In The Harvest...yeah...2nd of May..haha...i am so gonna go...and i am sure that some of our RBS ppl is going as well...i wanna see all of u again..ahaha..miss all of u...^^O ya..to CGC youth..do make it a point to go o...its beneficial..^^...we will be exposed about missions and stuffs...do come....haha...


haha...yeah..and i love the Man U match against Aston Villa...3-2...Macheda!!!!hahahaa...


okie la..thats all i can think of la...will try to update when i have a chance la..lol

Phillipians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything,but in prayer and petition,with thanksgiving,present your requests to God...(Our God is so precious..isn't it..thanks God...^^)

No comments: