About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tagged by Boey(Facebook)

My kind of girl


Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.


if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if your a girl- post this as my kind of boy..

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
-not really...I am looking for inner beauty...outer...a bit la haha...

2. Smart?
-hmmm....average ler

3. Preferred age?
-this 1 a...well...as long as not too young nor too old for me

4. Preferred height?
-guess shorter than me...XD

5. How about sense of humor?
-someone whom I can cheer and someone who can really cheer me up.

6. How about piercings?
-girls wo...of coz la can..ears only..

7. Accepts you for who you are?
-Yesh...very important...not because of how handsome I look(JK)

8. Pink hair?
-Not encouraged...haha

9. Mushy or no?
-errr...no?

10. Thin or fat?
-normal size ler..

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
-hmm..like mine then ok ler..a bit then still ok...aiya..all the same 1 la..I judge based on the colour of the heart..haha

12. Long hair or short hair?
-the way she likes it.

13. Plastic or metal?
-preferably metal??whats that??lol

14. Smells good?
-haha...errr...ya..

15. Smoker?
-NO!!!I am not really comfortable with smokers anyways

16. Drinker?
-haha...not encouraged ler..water can la..not alcohol..XD

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
-whats that??

18. Muscular?
-err...scary

19. Plays piano?
-not necessary

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
-not really...

21. Plays violin?
-not really...

22. Sings very good?
-I really really love girls who can sing well..serious..XD

23. Vain?
-not really..

24. With glasses?
-aiyo...up to her loo...she is still the same w/wo glasses

25. With braces?
-up to her

26. Shy type?
-haha..depends loo

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
-good angel..XD

28. Active or passive?
-both

29. Tight or bomb?
-err...hard to ans

30. Singer or dancer?
-Singer!!

31. stunner?
-yes

32. Hiphop?
-neh..

33. Earrings?
-sure..

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
-dont know wo..I prefer a healthy and serious relationship...

35. Dimples?
-wooo...thats cute..

36. Bookworm?
-As long as she has me in the heart I wont mind..haha

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
-that would be cool..

38. Playful?
-Yeah

39. Flirt?
-Healthy flirt as in flirt without wrong intention..but most prob not encouraged..haha

40. Poem writer?
-hmm..if thats her hobby then its up to her ler

41. Serious?
-In the right time

42. Campus crush?
-????

43. Painter?
-Creative is good

44. Religious?
-yea

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
-yea

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
-None

47. Speaks 20 languages?
-hmm.....weird yet cool

48. Loyal or faithful?
-Loyal

49. good kisser?
-haha..hard to say

50. loves children??
-yes...its a must...haha

1 comment:

Manawi said...

liked ur answers ^^
they're show ur real personality i guess :D