About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My movies review this week.

First of all,cuz Linda kept forcing me to update my blog,and here I am...updating my blog..for her sake...haha. Anyways finals was long gone(first sem),am having a 2 week break(1 week left),and still hope to use the time wisely given to him by not staying at home most of the time but going out at least to meet up with some old schoolmates or friends...shopping perhaps??or more movies???Haha... Ok..my movies review number 1. Watched on the 19/Aug/2009 with Junyi and Mabel... DISTRICT 9 My personal review is that I will give it 7/10.For me,it was ok.Gory(Heads explode and stuffs=Blood).The fact that their aliens looks like prawns really bugs me.They can really really and seriously really improve on that.Its just the aliens that I don't really like.Others are ok. 2nd movie Watched on the 21st of August 2009 with Eng Hoe and his college mates. ORPHAN Movie Review:9.8/10 This show is really something.Its really horrific(for me la...)haha.Everything was awesome.I cant really comment much bout this but its a must watch.Too bad its only for those 18 and above.Haha.And o ya...for those who are faint hearted..I recommend you not to watch.Recommend only la..Not force..XD(Thumbs up for this movie) O ya did I mention that Isabelle Fuhrman(Esther in the movie ''Orphan'' is actually quite cute in real life compared to the 1 in the movie. Isabelle Fuhramn Esther(Orphan,2009)


Movie Number 3
Watched on the 23th of August 2009 with Kim and Jen Yen UP Movie Review:8/10 Its super cute and super funny.Disney ,Pixar has done it again.A movie worth watching.I love the dogs part.Its really really cute.Haha.Kevin!!Dug!!^^ Ok,that's all for the week.And there's one more movie that I am really waiting for....








ALVINS AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2:THE SQUEAKQUEL




Awww...I am such a big fan of the chipmunks,especially to those who really knows me,u should know why.And they will have girlfriends this time..HooHoo..haha.DEC pls come faster!!!!


That's all.Tata.