About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Updated..=)

Hey ya folks,ya ya updating now...so don't push me anymore...

ok so err...college has been normal..assignments piling up waiting for me to do...and not to mention that mid term exams are coming....AWWWWWW!!!HELP!!!

Just got back from a retreat by DAGC(Desa Aman Gospel Centre)in Kundang,Rawang.It was a blast.I am really grateful for speaker Mr Joshua Lee to really touch on the topic ''Knowing God''.The talk was great.I really enjoyed myself being in the session.This retreat has been an oppurtunity for us(the campers and I)to get to know each other more and to escape from busy world outside.I really enjoyed every moment of the camp.I do hope that DAGC will plan it again next year or somewhere around this year.^^

3 attitudes to really know God
  • To be humble
  • Contrite in spirit
  • Fear Him
Again I am reminded that God is omnipresent,omnipotent and omniscience.I am really grateful that God is always right beside me when I am feeling down or helpless.I can also express my feelings to Him as well.I really am blessed for having God in my life to be there to take me,break me and mould me each and everyday.

The Folks

Well..time to say bye bye to someone important in helping Manchester United to become the best it is now..

Forever in the memories of Man U fans-CR7(not related to CJ7)

Haha,its not that hes dead or something,its just that nows the time for him to move on to the so called best club in europe-Real Madrid.O come on la,Man U is far more better than Madrid.I see no reason why Ronaldo will leave Man U for Madrid.Well,I guess its just that hes greedy thats all.80 Million pound transfer is such a fee that all clubs are willing to accept.I didnt know that Man U are that desperate for that money by selling its best player ever.Well,we have to move on I guess.

Well,since Ronaldo will no longer be in Old Trafford next season.Its time for me to voice out my opinion on who Sir Alex should buy to replace Ronaldo


Karim Benzema
One of the best young striker in the world.Good vision and strong.Good to replace Tevez if Tevez were to leave Man U as well.

Wesley Sneijder
Lol,Ferguson should have asked for 80 mil plus Sneijder for Ronaldo.One of the best free kick maestro ever.Great passing skills as well.It will be fantastic seeing him playing alongside Carrick or Fletcher.

Steven Gerrard
I know,Man U fans hates Liverpool players.But hey,it will be fantastic to have Gerrard in Sir Alex's squad right?Deadly free kicks,acceleration and great vision as well.Can play in Midfield and Forward like Ronaldo as well,but best as Central Midfield.I know its really impossible to get him but hey its just my opinion k???haha

Lionel Messi
One of my favourite player other than Rooney and Ronaldo.Full of tricks.Can attack with lightning speed.Fantastic dribbler and hes a nightmare for all defenders.Ferguson,try signing him!!!!!haha....at least he is better than Ribery...ewwwww.....

Ok la..thats all for now...I will update on tennis next time..haha...jk la...tata

No comments: