About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

school=suffering...suffering starts TOMORROW!!

woah....2 weeks of holiday..hilang begitu je....so fast lo...LOL...welll...basically what it means is that our SPM or worst...PERCUBAAN....is fast aprroaching....and what did we do during the holidays....???play..play..and play...lol...dont even have the discipline to open the books and study!!!!awwww..what a waste of time...hiish...someone pls give me some tips on how to really really be serious on my studies..i NEED them desperately though....AWWWW....



well..the holidays have been fun...lol..one of the things that i enjoyed during the holidays was the committee retreat at uncle lims farm..lol....they have CHICKENS and DUCKS!!!!and..GOOSE!!!!so cool...what's not so cool was that they also have FLIES...!!LOTS OF THEM!!!not to mention ...other INSECTS!!!!woah....so cool..haha...i love the moth....lol....sorry o..i didnt get to put the pictures that i took there...lol...dont know why...blogspot la...cannot upload my photos...joker...i''ll try again next time....sorry....


hmmm...o ya...i get to spend the whole holidays..alone at home!!cool...that gives me freedom to do things that i dont usually forced to do...eg..sweeping the floor...mopping the floor...tidying up the room...haha...lol..u should try it yourself...its cool...but...as time passes...one thing that i miss most...my sisters....hehe..now that they are back..i am continue to strangle them...but i need to it fast..hehe..cuz they are growing...they can fight back next time...lol....sisters are meant to be bullied...no offence...hehe....HEHE....


hmmm...then a...when i was bored...i went and rearrange my closets and cabinets...one of them is my trophy cabinet..to my surprise....about 4 of my certs went missing....awww...mana pergi!!!lol..then...i took a pic of my ''trophy cabinet''...lol...and the snowman...reminds me of someone...hmmm...so i juz took a pic of it la..for fun...hehe...













hmm...o...today was our YF sports day..lol...well..it was fun though..we played floorball..lol..our team(left wing team..XD)totally outplayed the other team...(right wing team..XD)...4-2...wakakakaka..it was totally cool...enjoyed every moment of it...everyone had fun...so did the girls...lol...

well....holiday is over now....time to go back to school though...BORING!!!awww...havent finish my moral and seni project..i believe my other friends havent finish it also..lol...hehe...well...thats all for today la....lol....SPM!!i am so not afraid of U!!!!

No comments: