About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Friday, June 13, 2008

awwww....XD

hmm...well...nothing much happened these few days...lol....but there is this thing that keeps on bugging me...awww...


i hardly touch my guitar nowadays....Nowadays??u gotta be kidding me...i think the last time i played my guitar was last year..lol...its already been 6 month...and i forgot everything bt guitars dy..the chords...something like that la...
the guitar.....rusting....XD

I see all of my friends enjoy playing the gutar..haiz...nvm...I vowed to continue my guitar lesson after my SPM....more time ma..hehe...o ya...singing com tomorrow...joker..chinese pula...awww..why did I register anyway...my singing is bad...especially chinese...awww...but nvm la...since everyone is gonna do their best...might as well do the same..i''ll try my best to be.......the last...hehe..


till then....tata...


xXKeNG CHeNGXx...XD

4 comments:

Rebekah Lynn Mohan said...

HI! Wats up? why you so emo la now days .. me emo too XD
Miss you lol
xoxo princess xoxo

annonymous said...

errrr...miss me??lol...hmm..dont know wo...but...1st of all..i oso dont know what emo means anyway...just write lo..haha...juz for fun...why u emo??new cruch...ooo...someone in L.O.V.E..hehe..
yea..miss u too...and ur dad as well..and ur mom..haha..lol...

ωειΥ said...

Anyway, hope you can learn well with it after spm?... Good luck guys~

annonymous said...

o..hoho...yup...will do so..lol