About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Friday, February 8, 2008

i rather be staying at home and sleep loo....

....well...today i think is wat they called ''chor yat''means the 1st day of the chinese calender???or the new year??i have no idea...i am not interested in all these de loo....hehe...
well...today a...chor yat wo...hmm...wake up lo...as usual around 12...haha...cuz this morning watched england vs switzerland ma....2-1....i watched half way cannot tahan dy...that time was like 5 am!!!in the morning..cannot resist my pillow....then a...woke up loo...then go down and as a good boy and a good son in my family...hehe...i err...poured tea for my dad....mum and my grandma...as a way of respect ..hehe...i do that every yr without being told..cool huh??i am=good boy..haha....^^..then straightly lunch loo..cuz bt 1230 liao...then muz eat vegies and vegies and...vegies...but nice oso ma....but meat is err...slightly better...hehe....
then afternoon went out loo..go ''bai nian'' la....wore new clothes...and zhao...to my fathers frens hse...reached there around 330 ....then like...got angpao lo...then ate ''wu tao go''..means kuih lobak loo...nice a..then got duck meats as well and drank shandy..beeer...hehe...then later that there got nothing to do...slept on the couch till like 530 then zhao to my grandma hse....got angpao then later that went out to jj to ''hang gai''..walao...i mean..like jj...a lot of malays loo...i think 3/4 of jj is of malays...then others is hindu and chinese...where did all the chinese go???lolx...then a...went inside mph and went to check out some books to read...then my cousin agreed to belanja me..hehe..so i bought a book entitled ''Gods Spy''...baru released oni de...and it cost bt rm35....lalx...haha...well....another collection of book for my shelve...haha....then later that went to old town and makan a bit...the whole store...when we were seating....as i expected..we are the only chinese..others Malay!!!!where did all the chinese gone leh??aiyo...yo...haha...
later that went bak to grandmas hse....then ate dinner..then went to the 3rd hse...which is uncle dannys hse...hmm...my fathers fren la...my fren meh??aiyo...haha...went there...sit there...read my book....then err...play cards with jon and jin...thats uncles dannys sons last name..lost rm4...aiyo...nvm la..i know some ppl out there who lose more money than me de...simply use money...haha...
aiyo..later that went home..bath..on9..write blog...
aiyo...i rather stay at home and sleep la..rather than go out and get angpao a..cuz lazy la...go here and there..home is better...
HOMe SWeeT HoMe...hehe...
o ya..who want to watch cj7 de??ajak me oso lo...i very sien la..need to go out...to chill myself..hehe...^^thats all loo...zhao....

No comments: