About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A blessed 18th birthday

Well,first and foremost wanna thank those who have celebrated my 18th birthday with me..haha
-The UCSI CF
-Ee May and Prince
-My family
-And to my friends who have wished me from as early as 12am till as late as 11:59pm...LOL...Thks...

-And I really wanna thank Bri for dedicating a post in her blog just for me...Shes such a blessing from God...thks Bri...^^


I am really grateful to the Lord for giving me such wonderful friends and family...Indeed they have blessed me in different areas in my life...haha...



Prince and Ee May The cake which Ee May and Prince got for me before we head to Mid Valley...Lol...ok i was too late..I blew the fire off dy.. The strawberry yogurt cheese cake my mom got for me...thanks ma...





My beloved mom actually got me a laptop....Loving it....



Last but not least...a simple yet meaningful ''prezzie'' from 2 very ''special''people actually... u know who u are...haha....I love it...XD...Thks


KC was in RBS 2009

(I wanna thank God for RBS because I have made 45+6=51 new friends...not to mention the people I got to know in Kuantan and many more..Thank God for Your enduring love for us....)

5 comments:

Huee Wen said...

aww..so sweet!!..Happy 18th bday..again..haha

annonymous said...

huh??what sweet???the cake is it??haha

Anonymous said...

i thought this shud be ur 16th birthday? haha :P

annonymous said...

a lol...haha....I am too handsome to be 16...hehe

Ee May said...

I didn't know you secretly took picture of us. Cis Cis!!! Ask us to pose la!!!!