About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Friday, December 26, 2008

is this the end???

hey...so my internet got some prob so i wont be able to online as often as last time..a ha ha..so now i am juz blogging in the CC..lol...well..finished our choir..everything is done...and now my dad wants me to at least go look for a job or something..so he helped me to ask..and there...i am hired..from the 2nd of jan..lol...well..do hope that i can gain some knowledge abt computers cuz i will be working at low yat...lol...

we had fun while we(the choir)got the chance to perform in various churches...haha...the time when we practice together..had dinner together..every moment la..it is a moment to remember..lol...haha...so now next is the DAGC christmas...will be singing duet with my beloved partner Sam mok..a ha hahahhahaha...lol...

well..christmas is over..and i dont really wanna talk bt it...not because something bad happened..juz that i lazy..lol..

well..sometimes there are times when i cant really take it..felt like giving up or something like that...i am not sure myself neither...this kind of feeling really makes me emo most of the time...i do feel like giving up...in everything...well...''is this the end??''can someone really help me...and sometimes i do agree with my frens to juz give up...but i do find it hard sometimes...its really suffocating me..juz like the phantom of the opera..so emo..lol

*18em...this post is only suitable for ppl above 18 as it is very emo...a ha hahha...

1 comment:

xxJoshxx said...

i think its the end...haha...