About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Friday, August 1, 2008

SPM

sometimes i do wonder...when is SPM going to be over??
while i am still stuck in my school now...i am so desperate to finish my spm as fast as possible....its just that the word SPM keep repeating in my head over and over again....lol....juz want it to be over...is it that hard...??I know...SPM is important...and hard...and plus i never even bother to study for it...(trying to)..but dont know how....its juz make SPM harder and harder....
it seems that my majority of my classmates are not concern bt SPM....everyday we do the same stuffs....joke here and there...spreading rumours...some singing in class...(even when teacher is around...haha...)and u know what we did today??we spent two periods armwrestling ....lol...its like theres a com in my class now..(5 mawar arm wrestling championship)....I was involved as well...i just cant find the right attitude and the right mind to study...can anyone help me??LOL....
haha...well...cant wait for the new season of BPL to start...who knows...maybe when it starts...i would be spending my time studying rather than quarreling with my bro over the controller to watch BPL...lol....haha...hope that would happen la lol...will MAN U continue to be the best among the clubs....hope so....hehe....
ever wonder what is it like to be left alone everytime...not by ur frens or family..but from the person u like...its like we want to give our best to them...but they dont(either they chose not to...or any other reasons)....^^we want them to understand...but they find it difficult...sometimes these are what we facing when we are trying to give our everything to the person we care....well...is it??...i wonder....lol...XD
well thats all for now...wait till i have something to write next time loo..till then...tata...

No comments: