About Me

My photo
kay elle, wilayah persekutuan, Malaysia
Name:Keng Cheng(KC for short) Age:19 A guy who views the world in a very complicated way...when it comes to Food...thats all that matters.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WOAH....happy birhtday??

woah....haha...its been wat????so long since i didnt blog dy...cuz com broke down..and err...dont bother to come and blog...cuz lazy..lol...

well...nothing bad really happened to me...juz unfortunately the com broke down and can't find any time to fix it...hmm..then now...exam week...lol...3 weeks of crazy exam....i cant even make it through the bm exam today loo...not cuz its hard...cuz dont know why..lazy to start writing..juz hope this kind of bad attitude of mine wont cause my exam results to drop dramatically....lol..haha..

hmm...well...the english week was a success..many ppl took part in the events..lol..i got 6 prizes ...hmm...still a bit little...well...haha...''give other ppl a chance''thats what my teacher told me...''u muz've been bored keep receiving gifts''...lol...haha...well....better luck next time..if i do have next time...lol...

hmm..
then a...o ya....my birthday tomorrow...lol.....this year seems to be my best birhtday ever...dont know why..normally i dont really care bt my bday actually..but somehow this yr i feel happy and haha...maybe i know that i will be receiving gifts gua...maybe not...lol..well...already received an early gift..thks those two u know who la..haha....thks for the wallet though..its cool...

hmm....well..
our school started having our own cf(chrsitian fellowship)..well...although its a bit too late..(for me la....)haha..but still thk God for gathering believers in school to join our cf...everyone counts though..lol...haha...praise the Lord for everything....may You grant wisdom to both miss lin and pn chong for leading th cf...hehe...cool..
well...then bt personal life...hmm...well...as far as i realized....without the computer at home..there werent any quarrelling at home between me and my bro..PEACE...lol...haha..
hmmm...well...then i started like wat everyone told me...guys must take action 1st...haha...well i did...hehe...i talked to her...woah..cool....hope God will continue to pour me wisdom and courage...

haha...and to all of u ppl out there...good luck in ur exams loo....and always stay strong....lol....

No comments: